Friday, July 22, 2011

Youtube..

Lately I've been watchng so many Youtube videos of other crafters craft rooms and craft tutorials. LOVE it, there are so many talented people out there. I'm totally hooked on Creations By Christie and her Craft room is for sure my dream craft room. She is very talented and she totally has me wanting to make some mini albums. I'm pretty new to paper crafting but I Love paper. I've been making cards for a few years but I can't wait to branch out and make other things. With all the talented crafters on Youtube I'm sure I'll learn a lot of new things fast. I made my own glimmer mist and it works so great for all my flowers, love it. I also made some explosion boxes yesterday they came out great. Went to JoAnn's and found The Black Currant stack, it's beautiful I love it. I don't know all the new papers and stuff yet, I mostly just buy what I love. Ok gotta go..Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts