Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Altered Mantle Clock

I got this old small mantle clock to alter. Couldn't really figure out what to do with it but I know I love stick pins and when friends send them I have no place to put them. So I made my little clock into a pin cushion. I have to work on getting the pin cushion a little rounder lol. But I do like the way it turned out. I did a crackle effect on it. I used Wild Orchid Craft Roses small and large. The spray is handmade by me. Recollection bling and a old cameo.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So now I have a place to put all my stick pins. I didn't glue in the pin cushion so that if I ever want to change it to a picture frame I can. Hope you like it..

                     Happy Crafting............Terrie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts