Sunday, February 19, 2012

My first Smash/Junk Journal

I made this smash/Junk journal for my son Bradley's girl friend and my favorite girl Chelsy. It's not for her birthday or actually for any reason at all just cuz I love the girl and she takes good care of my son. I'm not sure what to call it but I hope she likes it, there are many pocket pages for her to keep goodies in it, tons of journaling spots and pages to put pictures on it. The cover is covered in flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to silk and clay. There is bling on it and a cameo also. Hope she likes it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much for looking............Happy Crafting  hugs Terrie

                  Designed by Terrie © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts