Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween cards

The past few days I made all my Halloween cards to sent out to my family and friends. I also made a holder for my tall markers, out of a empty Pirouline can. Of course I had to eat them all to use the empty container lol.. I had to make over 30 cards so I did a simple but cute card I hope you all like them.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok those are the Halloween Cards I made very simple but cute...


Photobucket
Photobucket

And this of course is the long marker holder I made, I'm thinking if I ever get some roses
I'd love to change the flower to a group of small roses. Thanks

                             Keep Crafting........Terrie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts