Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Card

Today it snowed pretty much all day so what better way to spend my day then sit in the warm house and craft. I made a new card, I've been trying to change my cards up alittle so I like the way it turned out.

Photobucket
I love using flowers in my cards and I usually use Wild Orchid Crafts.
Photobucket
But on this card I used some flat flowers that I sprayed with my glimmer mist in purple and pink. I also used a flower trim which I put bling in the centers. In the center of the big flowers are two blingy flower centers.
Photobucket
The inside is pretty plain it has a saying and a strip across the bottom.

                       Designed by Terrie © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card. Love all the embellishments.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much I adore making cards...hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts