Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brighten Up Your Room...

I remember years ago I use to cover my light switch covers in either fabric or contact paper. Boy have I come along way since those days. Now I cover them in gorgeous papers, mod podge, beautiful flowers, bling and a stick pin. These are two of the covers I've made in the past few weeks. I had so much fun making them I really hope you all like them. I showed them in a video on youtube but I don't think my camera really shows just how gorgeous they really are. I really hope you like them.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love making these and they look wonderful on the wall. The top one is in my craft room on the wall and it inspires me everytime I turn the light on. I hope you all enjoyed seeing this project. Thanks so much for following my blog and I promise I'm done neglecting it.
             Keep Crafting............hugs Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade and Altered Crafts by TerrieCrafts